They will congratulate you for your talents as a chef!
- 1 Puff pastry
- 50g of butter
- 100g of sugar powder
- 1kg of sliced apricots: (fresh, or in syrup).
- 30g of brown sugar
- Melt the butter and heat the oven at 180°C.
- Unroll the pastry on a silicon mat or on a baking sheet parchment. Butter it and sprinkle brown sugar.
- Tighten the apricots slices when putting them on the pastry then sprinkle the sugar powder.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes. The apricots must be slightly caramelized.