A quick, healthy and fresh recipe served in individual plates.
- 400 g of beef fillet (finely sliced by the butcher)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 lemon
- 30 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 handful of red berries
- 1 handful of coriander seeds
- 1 spring onion
- Spread the beef slices on a dish (without overlapping).
- Pour the lemon juice and olive oil over the meat.
- Add pink peppercorns, coriander seeds and finely chopped onion.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Marinate at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving the Beef Carpaccio, add the finely chopped chives.