If you liked Tiramisu you had in your favorite restaurant, we will show you how you can become a chef and realize your own tiramisu!
- 3 eggs
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 250g of Mascarpone
- 24 finger biscuits
- ½ L of sugar free black coffee
- 30g of cocoa powder
- Separate the egg whites from yolks. Mix yolks with vanilla sugar, brown sugar, then add the mascarpone with a whip.
- Whisk the egg whites and delicately add the previous mixture.
- Wet the biscuits in the coffee. Line the bottom of the mold with biscuits.
- Cover the biscuits with a layer of cream you prepared (mascarpone, eggs, sugar…). Alternate biscuits and cream. End it with a layer of cream, then sprinkle cocoa powder.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.