The other day, I was watching a video of the doctors where a make specialist was giving tips to natural homemade makeup. All I can say is that the result was so astonishing that I felt it important to share with you. I hope that you will like it knowing that it’s free from any toxic elements that harm your skin!
1 – Sugar and spice bronzer
- 1 tbsp cinnamon to add glow
- 1 tsp nutmeg to add sun-kissed color
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder to add depth
- 2 tsp of powdered sugar to spread mixture and keep it light
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and sift together until thoroughly blended, adjusting measurements of ingredients to achieve desired look.
- Store bronzer in small jar.
- Apply as you would mineral powder.
2 – Diet drink lipgloss
- Vaseline or petroleum jelly
- Crystal Light powder packets in desired color
- Mix Vaseline and Crystal Light together with a Q-tip in a small container.
- For an exfoliator, put mixture on lips immediately.
- For gloss, let mixture sit for an hour until crystals dissolve into a smooth lipgloss.
3 – Cocoa Brows
- Cocoa powder
- Coconut oil
- Mix a tiny bit of cocoa powder with coconut oil and dab with a slightly damp eyebrow brush.
- Store in an old powder eye shadow container and apply with finger or a slightly damp brush.
- Do not get mixture into your eye.
4 – Green Tea Eyeshadow
- Green tea powder or Matcha
- Coconut oil (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional, if darker color is desired)
- Corn starch (optional, if lighter color is desired)
- Scoop 1/2 teaspoon green tea powder onto a clean makeup tray, bowl or into palm.
- Use makeup brush to apply to lids.
- For a glossier finish, use a dab of coconut oil on eyelids before you apply the eyeshadow.
- Mix with cocoa powder or cornstarch, if desired, to create different hues.