Light, easy to prepare and delicious!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 300g of green lentils
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- Bay leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Peel and dice the carrots.
- Put the lentils and carrots in a saucepan. Add 4 times their volume of water; add the thyme bay leaves and salt.
- Make it boil then let the lentils and carrots cook for 30 minutes on low flame.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking, add the onion.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the salmon fillets. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve the fillets on the lentils.