This is a special Italian recipe: light, delicious and very easy to prepare! In these times of heat, try not to stay long in the kitchen; you can marvel your family in a short time.
- 2 thin chicken slices
- 4-6 sun dried tomatoes
- 6 basil leaves
- One mozzarella ball
- Salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper the slice interiors. Then put the sun dried tomatoes inside with the basil and finally cover with mozzarella.
- Lower the upper part of the slice on the low part where tomatoes, mozzarella and basil are arranged so to imprison the stuffing.
- Use the toothpicks to close the chicken slices.
- Flour the two slices. You can also soak them in the egg and the breadcrumbs so to get a better ground crumb.
- Fry the chicken in butter on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Take off the toothpicks before serving!