Here is a recipe that guarantees a wonderful result for kids and adults all the same. This cake is made to be soft and smooth that every bite of it is insured t be a delight!
- 200g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 300g of sugar
- 80g of cocoa
- 150g of oil
- 300g of fresh cream
- 2 tea spoons of yeast
- Heat the oven at 180° (th.6) and butter the mold (25cm mold)
- Whip the eggs and sugar until they become white.
- Add the oil and cream. Whip lightly.
- Then add the flour, cocoa powder and the yeast. Mix energetically.
- Pour the mixture in the mold and put it in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wait for the cake to cool before you remove it from the mold.