Here is a recipe of cookies that will not make you feel guilty! In fact, high in vitamins, fiber and antioxidants, the muesli tends to turn the aliments it contains to energy useful to our body.
- 150g of wheat flour
- 125g of brown sugar
- 100g of butter
- 1 egg
- 10 tablespoons of muesli
- ½ sachet of yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 180° (th.6)
- Cut the butter to slices and put them in a bowl. Add the brown sugar. Knead.
- In a different bowl mix the flour, yeast, salt and muesli. Add it to the first mixture.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Split the mixture to 2 identical parts and then shape it to two rolls.
- Cut each roll to slices of 1.5cm. You can flatten each slice between your hands.
- With a sheet parchment paper, cover the baking rack and line the cookies on it.
- Put in the oven for 10min.