It is surely a recipe to try at home when with your friends. Enjoy the freshness of a cappuccino that will delight you.
- 4 ripe peaches
- 30 cl of milk
- 10 cl of light cream
- 2 teaspoons of flower blossom water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar powder
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted pruned pistachio
- Peel the peaches and dice them
- Put in the blender then add the milk, flower blossom water and the sugar. Mix all till you get a creamy juice. Put in the fridge for 30 min. crush the pistachio and keep it apart.
- Pour 2/3 of the juice in a saucepan then add the light cream. Leave it to heat for 2 minutes on gentle heat. Mix it again in the blender to get a foamy green cream.
- Pour the peach juice in 4 cappuccino cups. Add slowly the green cream. On the surface, sprinkle the pistachio.
- Serve immediately!