- 1 t-spoon of honey
- 210g of flour
- 170g of sugar
- 1 sachet of va,illa sugar
- 170g melt butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- Break the eggs in a salad bowl and add sugar powder, vanilla sugar and honey. Whip energetically.
- Sieve the flour and yeast, and then add them to the mixture.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 1 hour. Then add the melted butter. Mix well till you have a smooth mixture.
- Butter and flour the madeleine mold. Fill it with the mixture. Finally, put it in the oven heated at 220°C (th.7) for almost 12 minutes.
Latest posts by Hicham RK (see all)
- Top 5 Tips For Pension Planning - March 11, 2014
- Why you should consider a wireless doorbell for your home - March 9, 2014
- 6 Effective Ways to Cope With Workplace Stress - March 8, 2014