- 1 t-spoon of honey
- 210g of flour
- 170g of sugar
- 1 sachet of va,illa sugar
- 170g melt butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- Break the eggs in a salad bowl and add sugar powder, vanilla sugar and honey. Whip energetically.
- Sieve the flour and yeast, and then add them to the mixture.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 1 hour. Then add the melted butter. Mix well till you have a smooth mixture.
- Butter and flour the madeleine mold. Fill it with the mixture. Finally, put it in the oven heated at 220°C (th.7) for almost 12 minutes.
Latest posts by Hicham RK (see all)
- Resume Preparation: How to Stand Out from the Crowd - April 7, 2014
- 5 Super Foods for Eye Health - April 3, 2014
- 7 Tips to Prepare Your Home for the Spring - March 29, 2014